Saturday, November 25, 2006

Falling again

Alright, so I am falling for shells again. She is doing good attempting to quit Meth, and I couldn't be happier for her. She is an awesome person, and I hope that eventually we do go out, and fall in love. She is kind, fun, has a sexy attitude on life, goal oriented, compassionate, caring, family oriented. Sure she does Meth, but I believe once she is off that, she will be an even better person than she is already, plus she will be an even stronger person for going through it. There are times that I think I am overly hopeful, but you know, I don't really care. I am going to give her my best chance, and if it wasn't meant to be, then it won't be. But I will have had experience, plus I am sure had some wonderful times. We have aruged, and fought in the past, and I know I have said somethings that I regret, and never meant, and would never say again, but we both are working on it. It won't be all sunshine and roses, but she will be there for me, and I for her. Right now especially, she needs me there to help her through trying to quit. And well, I need someone to talk to. We haven't gone out yet, but we are getting there. I have a good feeling that by this time next year we will be a couple. Hey, a guy can hope!

Going along with that, I was at Barnes and Noble last night, and picked up an excellent book on flirting. I am serious about Shells, but for our first date I don't want things to be awkward and silent. So what better way to keep the conversation going, then to flirt? And yes, I did have her in mind when I bought the book, because I am never sure how to carry on a conversation. I am getting there! And flirting really isn't just for romantic relationships, it can be worked to use meet people anywhere, anytime. Just to make conversation. Granted, I feel much more comfortable around girls then I do guys, but ya never know when something might work.

Labels: , , ,